Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014!

As you may have noticed 2013 is over and it's time for 2014! Me and RatCat have big plans for this year, but due to moving and changing jobs and stuff I have to delay the 2014 fun by a week or so, but here are a few things I hope to bring to you in 2014:

Mustaches
My goal is to present you with a mustache themed RatCat (or friends) drawing every Monday on RatCat's facebook page and Tumblr (with the exception of the first Monday of this year since all my drawing stuff is in a box somewhere...). I'll re-cap all the mustaches on this blog once a month.

Theme weeks
In a theme week I'll be posting something everyday for a week related to a certain theme. The first theme week for this year will be Sci-fi and it'll be awesome. It'll probably happen in the 3rd or 4th week of January.

Animations
I've already made a few short RatCat and Friends related animations (see a few posts back) and I hope to make more this year. The first things I do will probably be animated versions of drawings or short stories.

Even though I'm already falling behind on my own schedule before I've even begun I hope to bring you a lot of RatCat and Friends drawings and other stuff this year!

Enjoy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment